Friday 10 January 2014

Debenhams Winter Style Challenge

Hi everyone! I was recently contacted by a gentleman named Benjamin, asking if I would like to participate in the Debenhams Winter Style Challenge. Seeing as though winter is one of my favourite seasons, I decided to give it a go!

Mood board #1

The grand total of this winter look is £220.00
  1. Cream Grass Print Fluffy Cardigan- £18.00
  2. Lace and Pleat Top- £20.00
  3. Oasis Grace Highwaisted Grazer Anne- £30.00
  4. Designer Black Leather Buckle Knee High Boots- £70.00
  5. Black Three Section Cross Hatch Grab Bag- £25.00
  6. Black Sheepskin Lined Leather Gloves- £38.00
  7. Pale Pink Logo Walker Umbrella- £14.00
  8. Oasis Crochet Ruffle Snood- £8.00
I love this look as I believe that it is classy yet cosy and casual. I adore the boots that are featured in this mood board, along with the collared top. This outfit would definitely be featured within my wardrobe in the wintertime. 

Mood board #2


The grand total of this winter look is £220.00
  1. Floral Lace Dress- £25.00
  2. Black Kai High Heel Boots- £79.00
  3. Black Ball Chain Gem Diamante Pendant- £44.00
  4. Black Diamante Chain Drop Earrings- £32.00
  5. Black Single Clutch- £20.00
  6. Gold Black Weave Bracelet- £20.00
For this look I went for a Christmas Party look. This is because around wintertime there are many parties that people attend, and are always looking for an outfit to wear. I chose a black and gold theme because I think that this looks classy and not too overdone.



No comments:

Post a Comment