Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Liebster Award





Hello everyone!

So tonight I am going to be doing the 'Liebster Award'. This is something I have seen on quite a few blogs, and it is a way of seeing new blogs and different posts! The aim is to answer 11 questions, and then at the end of those I will give you 11 questions that you have to answer, if I have nominated you to do so. Lets get cracking!

Why did you start a blog and what do you hope to gain from doing it?
I started a blog because I wanted to be a part of a community. A lot of people I watch and follow on the internet have blogs, so I thought that I would 'jump on the band wagon' and see what it was all about. A few months down the line, 'Jessie' was born! I didn't really aim to gain anything from making a blog, apart from seeing lots of peoples reviews on things they love, making friends and sharing my lifestyle with you all.

What is your favourite clothes shop?
I don't have a favourite clothes shop, but if I was to shop at a place more than others it must be Topshop. This is purely because, despite the expense, I love the different fashion styles they bring to clothing. 

What do you prefer, make-up or clothes?
I prefer make-up, but that is purely down to the fact that I am a beauty blogger and not a fashion blogger. Don't get me wrong, I love getting new clothes and outfits, but there is just something about make-up that makes me exceptionally happy.

Do you have any siblings?
I do! I have a younger brother and sister who are twins. They are 11 years old and are currently in their first year of secondary school. Yay for them!

Who is your favourite blogger/YouTuber?
I could not answer that with only one answer. My favourite bloggers and YouTubers are:
- Tanya Burr~ tanyaburr.co.uk
- Zoella~ www.zoella.co.uk
- Sprinkle of Glitter~ sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com

What is your favourite high end brand?
I have a lot of favourite high end brands. At the moment though, I'm loving MAC and Chanel.

What can you not leave the house without?
I simply can't leave the house without my mobile phone.
It's my joy.
I use it all of the time, and I never put it down. Never!

What is the most you have spent on a make-up item?
This is hard to think about as I have a lot of make-up items that do and have cost quite a few pennies! They would probably have to be my Chanel Lipstick, Estee Lauder Foundation (massive refil pump) and my MAC products. Oh, and my Real Techniques Brushes. Massive love for them.

Where is your favourite place to shop for beauty?
Depending on drugstore and high end, there are 2 different favourite places of mine. For drugstore beauty products, I like good-old trustworthy Boots. Can't go wrong with a bit of Boots shopping! For my high end beauty products, I love Selfridges. 

What is your favourite TV programme?
I know it's not 'one' TV programme, but I love the soaps :). My guilty pleasure.

Dream job?
My dream job has always been to be a Philosophy teacher in a secondary school. If I wasn't or didn't have the luck in that though, I would aspire to be a make-up artist. 

To do this tag, I nominate:

I know that it is only 1 person and not 11, but I am just getting you started so that it can be passed on.
My questions for you are:

1. Where is your dream holiday?
2. What do you aspire to be?
3. Who is your idol?
4. What is your favourite item of clothing?
5. What is your favourite beauty product?
6. What is your favourite prospect about blogging?
7. Who are your favourite blogs that you follow?
8. What do you love about Christmas?
9. What is your favourite item of food?
10. Where s your 'happy place'?
11. What are you currently studying at school?

Thank you for reading guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment