Thursday 26 September 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hi guys!

Seeing this tag on a fair few blogs has made me super excited for autumn, so I thought I participate in completing the autumn tag for you guys too! Autumn and winter are my 2 favourite months. This is because I love the colour change, wrapping up warm, experimental drinks in Costa and preparing for Christmas! Anyway, I seem to be getting carried away so lets get started!


1. Favourite thing about autumn?
My favourite thing about autumn is that Christmas is just around the corner, the cold weather and the dark nights. I absolutely love wrapping up warm and going for long walks in pretty places.

2. Favourite drink?
My favourite drink is the Honeycomb Hot Chocolate from Costa. These are the most perfect  drinks whilst studying for January mocks, or even just to sit with in the school common room when I have free periods!

3. Favourite scent?
My favourite sent is the Green Fig room spray and oil burner oil. It reminds me so much of my nans house, which is where I spend the majority of my time all year round, let alone during winter.

4. Best lipstick?
I like to go for dark lipsticks in the autumn period. My favourite lipstick during this season is Chanel Rouge Allure in Prodigious.

5. Go to moisturiser?
My 'go to moisturiser' is the moisturiser that I go to all year round. It is the Soap and Glory Body Milk in Smoothie Star. It has a cookie and cream scent, and it smells so yummy that I just want to eat it!

6. Go to colour for the eyes?
I like a subtle, brown smokey eye for the eyes in the autumn period. This is because it adds character to outfits and makes the face look fit for autumn. It looks so much better with dark lipsticks too.

7. Favourite music/band to listen to?
I don't necessarily have a favourite band that I like to listen too. It just depends what music is on the radio, or who I have taken an appeal to!

8. Favourite outfit to wear?
I like the classic 'jeans and jumper' kinda outfit. I would make this complete with either loafers or boots, and a duffle coat. I would probably also add a snood or a standard scarf, gloves and a head warmer. :)

9. Autumn treat?
I love a good bowl of popcorn in the autumn time! I don't know why, but it is the perfect seasonal comfort food whilst painting your nails or reading a book!

10. Favourite place to be?
My all-time favourite place to be is my nans house. This is because I find it so calming and serene here. I would say that it is my happy place.

What are your favourite autumn things?



1 comment:

  1. Honeycomb hot chocolate sounds amazing, definitely need to try that! :) I love wrapping up warm too. And getting super snuggly in bed - bliss!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete